Home » Degree/Certificate/DE Proposals
All graduate degree, certificate, or designated emphasis proposals begin with a preliminary review by the Graduate Division in preparation for the first step in the graduate program approval process: the Graduate Council. Your contact is Graduate Division Assistant Dean Diane Hill, 643-7412, email@example.com.
For proposal guidelines and further information, click on the links below:
- New State-Supported Degrees
- New Self-Supported Degrees
- Concurrent Master’s Degrees Program
- Designated Emphasis
How long is the degree proposal review process?
Where is the proposal now in the review process?
- Campus Academic Senate Review Chart (scroll down for chart)
- Following campus approval, coordination with the Systemwide degree review process is handled by the Office of Planning and Analysis. Contact Elizabeth Wilcox, 643-8578, firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information
Professional Master's Degrees: Professional Degree Supplement Tuition (PDST) or Self-Supporting Model?
(Consult Senior Budget Officer, Marcia Kai-Kee, 642-1652, email@example.com)
- Program proposals: Diane Hill, Graduate Division Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs, 643-7412, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review process progress: Elizabeth Wilcox, Office of Planning and Analysis Principal Analyst, 643-8578, email@example.com
- Self-supporting program budget proposal and information: Marcia Kai-Kee, Budget Office Senior Budget Coordinator, 642-1652, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Association of Colleges and Schools (WASC) substantive change information for online and hybrid degrees: Cynthia Schrager, Assistant Vice Provost, 643-7856, email@example.com
Last Updated: August 16, 2012 3:07 PM